Before you register
- It is suggested that you read the NHMRC Guidelines for Guidelines and Procedures and Requirements for meeting the NHMRC 2011 standards for Guidelines.
- Contact our Clinical Guidelines team to confirm your eligibility
- Complete the registration form below ensuring that your application addresses all criteria.
Key questions to consider before registering for NHMRC guideline approval
- Who is funding the guideline? Note: we will not accept guidelines considered funded by industry groups
- Does the guideline topic relate to a national health priority or an area of significant burden of disease? Note: Ensure you provide a comprehensive description of the health priority or burden of disease this guideline addresses
- Is the guideline intended to apply nationally?
- Is there a current Australian guideline on the proposed topic?
- Has the guideline been started or is complete? Note: we do not approve guidelines retrospectively
Registering your guideline
If you have any queries about registration, contact the Clinical Practice Guidelines team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be assessed by NHMRC and confirmation of your acceptance onto the NHMRC Guideline Approval Program will be confirmed within 4 weeks.