The Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) – 2023 International Clinical Trial Collaborations (ICTC) Round 1 and Round 2 Grant Opportunity will support medical research and medical innovation projects that:
- promote Australian involvement in international collaborative investigator-initiated clinical trials research through the establishment and co-ordination of clinical trial site/s in Australia
- provide high-quality evidence of the effectiveness of novel health treatments, drugs or devices in 'usual care' settings, which will support a decision on whether to deliver the intervention in an Australian setting.
The Clinical Trials Activity Initiative (the Initiative) aims to enable or support:
- the evidence base supporting clinical care
- patients access trials relevant to their health circumstances
- researchers to bring international trials to Australian patients.
NHMRC is responsible for administering this grant opportunity on behalf of the Department of Health and Aged Care.
Further information on the MRFF is available from Department of Health and Aged Care – MRFF.