- RGMS and general research funding inquiries.
- Contact details for some specific areas within NHMRC.
- NHMRC values your feedback and welcomes comments and suggestions about any aspect of our service.
- Please find information about NHMRC's handling of Freedom of Information (FOI) requests.
- NHMRC has formal procedures for responding to complaints about its activities, policies or decision-making.
- The Commissioner of Complaints is a position established under the National Health and Medical Research Council Act to investigate complaints concerning action taken by the Chief Executive Officer of the NHMRC (CEO) or the NHMRC Research Committee in relation to an application for funding made on or after 24 June 1993.
- NHMRC has formal procedures for responding to complaints about research misconduct.
Consumers - have your say
NHMRC is committed to ensuring community input into its work. This can happen through:
- consumer representatives appointed to the council, its principal committees, and its working committees
- formal and informal public consultation
- specific projects with the Consumers Health Forum such as implementation of the joint Statement on Consumer and Community Participation in Health and Medical Research
- consumers contacting NHMRC directly
If you would like to raise an issue with NHMRC, please use the contact channels above.