NHMRC funding outcomes under strict embargo.
NHMRC anticipates releasing 2019 funding outcomes under strict embargo for the following schemes by the afternoon of Thursday 14 November 2019:
- Ideas Grants
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies Grants
- Synergy Grants
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Targeted Call for Research into Nutrition in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Targeted Call for Research – Frailty in hospital care: Complex health care
- Targeted Call for Research - Per- and Poly-Fluoroalkylated Substances (PFAS)
- NHMRC e-ASIA Joint Research Program
CIAs and relevant RAOs will be notified of outcomes via email. The generation of emails is an automated process that may take several hours given the volume of notification emails to be released. As such, CIAs may not receive their notification email for several hours after outcomes have been made available in RGMS, however, their outcome documentation will be available under the ‘Results and Rebuttals’ tab as soon as it has been released by NHMRC.
Strict embargo remains until after the grants have been announced. A definition of ‘under embargo’ can be found here.
Please contact the Research Help Centre on 1800 500 983 or email email@example.com for further information or assistance.