The NHMRC Outstanding Contribution Award recognises outstanding long-term contributions, individual commitment and support to NHMRC.
Nominations for this award are received by NHMRC Council and Principal Committee members.
Past winners of the NHMRC Outstanding Contribution Award are:
- 2019: Professor Kathryn North AC
- 2017: Professor Jane Hall
- 2015: Professor Melissa Little
- 2013: Professor Ron Trent
- 2011: Mrs Elizabeth Grant AM
- 2010: Professor David Weisbrot AM
- 2007: Sr Regis Mary Dunne AO; Mr Peter Wills AC.