Request for Expressions of Interest
NHMRC is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from organisations to provide services for the NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research (the Institute).
The key objectives of the Institute will be to:
- Identify essential dementia research priorities for Australia across the full spectrum from basic research to implementation.
- Bring together Australia's dementia research; including existing NHMRC dementia related programs and other national initiatives, to ensure stronger coordination and collaboration.
- Synthesise information provided from current research and develop strong linkages with community groups, practitioners and other service providers to rapidly and flexibly translate research outcomes.
- Develop partnerships between researchers, industry and philanthropic organisations to help embed dementia research into the health system and stimulate the translation and implementation of research findings into policy and practice.
- Ensure Australian participation in major international collaborations relevant to dementia research.
Respondents capable of meeting NHMRC’s requirements as set out in the Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) document are invited to submit an EOI via AusTender by the Closing Time: 10am (Canberra time) Monday 17 November 2014.
To view the REOI documentation and instructions on how to submit, go to the AusTender website.