What is GrantConnect?
- GrantConnect provides a central location for potential grant applicants to find and access Grant Opportunities and documentation on Commonwealth grant schemes. Anyone can sign up to receive optional email notification of new Commonwealth Grant Opportunities, relevant to their interests, as they are published.
- GrantConnect is part of the whole-of-government grant reform agenda led by the Department of Finance.
Why is GrantConnect being implemented?
- To make it easier to identify for Commonwealth Grant Opportunities relevant to your interests.
- GrantConnect is part of the grant reform agenda which also includes updating and streamlining Grant Opportunity Guidelines (NHMRC Funding Rules).
How does it impact me?
- From 30 April 2017, Commonwealth Grant Opportunities and their associated guidelines must be published on GrantConnect.
- To access Grant Opportunity Guidelines and to receive optional email notifications, users will need to create a GrantConnect account.
- GrantConnect is ‘live’ now at www.grants.gov.au
- Grant Opportunity Guidelines will no longer be published on the NHMRC website for Grant Opportunities opening after 30 April 2017.
The GrantConnect Helpdesk (run by Department of Finance) can be reached on 1300 484 145 (between 9am and 5pm ACT Local Time, Monday to Friday, excluding ACT and national public holidays) or via email ‐ GrantConnect@finance.gov.au. Watch the GrantConnect video here.