Emerging issues in health and health research.
- Complementary and alternative medicines
- Wind Farms and human health
- Electronic cigarettes
- Health effects of water fluoridation
- Lead blood levels
- Parenting and child social and emotional wellbeing
- Water Quality and Health
- Infection Prevention and Control
Genetics and human health
A repository for human genetics resources and information developed by NHMRC.
NHMRC is committed to improving the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. This commitment covers all aspects of NHMRC's mandate: support for health and medical research, fostering health and medical research ethics, and fostering the development of consistent health standards.
Information and advice on topics to help you stay healthy.
- Australian alcohol guidelines: reducing the health risks
- Obesity and Overweight
- Vitamin K Administration to Newborns
Talking with your health professional
A statement summarising the concept of shared decision making and its use in practice. NHMRC’s Health Care Committee oversaw the development of the statement.