The effectiveness and sustainability of NHMRC peer review processes depends on researchers with excellent track records and wide-ranging expertise in Australian and international health and medical research fields. An Honour Roll of Peer Reviewers and External Assessors from completed Grant Review Panels is provided below.
NHMRC appoints individuals from the broader community to observe and report independently to NHMRC on the processes and proceedings used by NHMRC grant review panels to allocate, review and rank research grant applications. Community Observers provide additional assurance that NHMRC processes have been followed transparently, responsibly, and consistent with policy.
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2015
- External Assessor Outstanding Contribution Honour Roll 2015
- External Assessor ‘Outstanding Contribution' Honour Roll 2014
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2014
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2013
- External Assessor 'Outstanding Contribution' Honour Roll 2010 - 2012
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2012
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2011
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2010
- Peer Review Honour Roll 2009