Please note the information on this page has been provided for historical reference purposes only.
The Travelling Award for Research Training has been established to enable current holders of NHMRC Australian-based Fellowships and Scholarships to value add to their research by providing funding for limited training periods at a temporary host institution.
How to Apply
Travelling Award for Research Training – Round 1
- Applications Open 7 December 2007 and Close 22 February 2008
Travelling Award for Research Training – Round 2
- Applications Open 2 May 2008 and Close 4 July 2008
To apply for a Travelling Award for Research Training, please follow the steps below:
- Review the Travelling Award for Research Training Funding Policy, in particular the eligibility requirements;
- Review the Format for Application, which provides detailed advice on the type of information sought and how it is to be presented;
- Submit your completed application to your Administering Institution.