Indicative dates for the NHMRC – EU Scheme Grant for funding in 2016 funding round are as follows:
- Applications open: Thursday 24 September 2015
- Applications close: Wednesday 21 October 2015
Changes to the NHMRC – EU Scheme for funding commencing in 2016
- The eligibility rules specify the select Horizon 2020 Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing calls that are eligible from the 2015 Horizon 2020 topics; and
- Applications successful through the EU under the seventh framework programme are no longer eligible to apply.
Documentation to Apply for a NHMRC – EU Scheme Grant
Funding documentation for this round will be provided at scheme opening.
These must be read in conjunction with the NHMRC Funding Rules 2015 and NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants 2015.
- NHMRC Funding Rules incorporating the EU scheme for funding commencing in 2016
- NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants incorporating the EU scheme for funding commencing in 2016
- RGMS Offline Application forms
- RGMS User Guides
- Budget mechanism for funding commencing in 2016
The specific 2015 EU topics NHMRC intends to support through the 2015 NHMRC – EU round for funding in 2016 are:
- PHC-03-2015: Understanding common mechanisms of diseases and their relevance in co-morbidities
- PHC-09-2015: Vaccine development for poverty-related and neglected infectious diseases: HIV/AIDS
- PHC-15-2015: Clinical research on regenerative medicine
- PHC-16-2015: Tools and technologies for advanced therapies
- PHC-18-2015: Establishing effectiveness of health care interventions in the paediatric population
- PHC-21-2015: Advancing active and healthy ageing with ICT: Early risk detection and intervention
- PHC-22-2015: Promoting mental wellbeing in the ageing population