The NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research (NNIDR) is part of the Boosting Dementia Research Initiative and will target, co-ordinate and translate the Australian research effort in dementia.
Boosting Dementia Research Grants will provide financial support for individual researchers, teams of researchers or organisations to undertake research and implementation projects in identified priority areas that will deliver on the Institute’s policy objectives.
Important dates for Boosting Dementia Research Grants Round applications are as follows:
|Round 1||Implementation of Dementia Research into Clinical Practice and Care||
OPEN: 23 November 2016
MINIMUM DATA: 18 January 2017
CLOSE: 08 February 2017
|Round 2||JPND Call for Multinational Research Projects for Pathway Analysis Across Neurodegenerative Diseases||Please refer to JPND website for dates|
- Round 2: JPND Call for Multinational Research Projects for Pathway Analysis Across Neurodegenerative Diseases
Documentation to apply for the Boosting Dementia Research Grants
These must be read in conjunction with:
- NHMRC Funding Rules 2017 incorporating the Boosting Dementia Research Grants Scheme Specific Funding Rules
- NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants 2017
- Guide to NHMRC Peer Review 2017
Outcomes and Archived Documentation for Previous Calls
- NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research Grants Round 1: JPco-fuND - European research projects on neurodegenerative diseases
- Outcomes of NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research Grants Priority Round 1 - JPco-fuND (PDF, 35KB)
If you require more information, direct your inquiry to your Research Administration Office in the first instance.
If you require assistance and are unable to satisfy your concern by seeking assistance through your Administering Institution.
Contact the Research Help Centre on 1800 500983, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.