- The Medical Research Future Fund – 2021 International Clinical Trial Collaborations (ICTC) Round 2 (21.2) Grant Opportunity will support Australian involvement in international collaborative investigator-initiated clinical trials.
The anticipated outcomes of the research are:
- increased Australian leadership of, or participation in, international collaborative investigator-initiated clinical trials
- high quality evidence to inform the uptake of effective health treatments, drugs and devices to improve health practice and outcomes for patients
- increased opportunities for patients to access novel treatments and therapies
- growth in the capacity of Australia’s clinical trials workforce.
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Health.
Further information on the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) is available from the Department of Health’s MRFF website.