The following sections provide additional information about the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Targeted Call for Research (TCR) scheme including scheme-specific objectives, critical dates, assessment criteria, eligibility rules and funding details, and must be read in conjunction with the following supporting documents:
- the call-specific Funding Rules
- the NHMRC Funding Rules 2017
- the Guide to NHMRC Peer Review 2017, incorporating the 2017 Targeted Call for Research Scheme-Specific Peer Review Guidelines
- the NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants 2017, incorporating the 2017 Targeted Call for Research Scheme-Specific Advice and Instructions to Applicants
- the NHMRC Funding Agreement.
It is recommended that prospective applicants read the call-specific Funding Rules in the first instance to ascertain if their research proposal would fit the scope, aims and objectives of the call. The call-specific Funding Rules provide information unique to each call, including call-specific objectives and critical dates.