The following sections provide additional advice about parts of the application that are specific to the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Targeted Call for Research (TCR) program, and must be read in conjunction with the following documents:
- the NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants 2017, which provide advice on parts of the application that are common to most NHMRC funding schemes
- the NHMRC Funding Rules 2017, incorporating the Funding Rules for NHMRC’s Targeted Call for Research Program, which set out the rules, processes and considerations relevant to NHMRC funding
- the call-specific Funding Rules, which provide information specific to each call, including the aims and objectives of the call, and key dates
- the Guide to NHMRC Peer Review 2017, incorporating the Targeted Call for Research scheme-specific Peer Review Guidelines, which provide additional information about NHMRC’s peer review processes
- the NHMRC Funding Agreement, which sets out the terms and conditions of funding between the NHMRC and Administering Institutions.