The following sections describe the specific processes, timelines and expectations that apply to the peer review of Partnership Project applications.
These scheme-specific guidelines complement and must be read in conjunction with the following supporting documents:
- the Guide to NHMRC Peer Review 2016, which outlines the overarching principles and obligations under which the NHMRC peer review process operates;
- the NHMRC Funding Rules 2016, incorporating the scheme-specific Funding Rules, which set out the rules, objectives and other considerations relevant to NHMRC funding;
- the NHMRC Advice and Instructions to Applicants 2016, incorporating the scheme-specific Advice and Instructions to Applicants, which provide guidance to assist researchers and Administering Institutions with preparing and submitting applications;
- the NHMRC Funding Agreement, which sets out the terms and conditions of funding between the NHMRC and Administering Institutions; and
- the NHMRC Corporate Plan 2015-2016 which includes NHMRC’s strategic directions, the major health issues for this period, how NHMRC will deal with these issues and a strategy for medical research and public health research.
It is recommended that you read the Guide to NHMRC Peer Review 2016 before reading these scheme-specific guidelines.