Update to NHMRC’s Grantee Variations Policy effective 28 August 2023
To support our researchers and RAOs we have updated the NHMRC Grantee Variations Policy to reflect:
- Terminology used in Sapphire
- Grant variation types specific to the Investigator Grant scheme
- Clarity of limited circumstances where NHMRC may consider approval of the removal of a Chief Investigator from a grant
- Guidance on consideration of exceptional circumstances
- Administering Institutions are no longer required to notify NHMRC of a change to Associate Investigators.
The updated version of NHMRC’s Grantee Variations Policy is available on NHMRC’s website and replaces all previous versions.