NHMRC funding outcomes announcement
The Minister for Health, the Hon. Greg Hunt MP announced the outcomes from the following rounds on Saturday 7 December 2019:
- Ideas Grants
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies Grants
- Synergy Grants
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Targeted Call for Research into Nutrition in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Targeted Call for Research – Frailty in hospital care: Complex health care
- Targeted Call for Research - Per- and Poly-Fluoroalkylated Substances (PFAS)
- NHMRC e-ASIA Joint Research Program
- Partnership Projects 2019 PRC1
- Equipment Grants
- Independent Research Institutes Infrastructure Support Scheme (IRIISS)
Outcomes from the above rounds are no longer under embargo.
CIAs and relevant RAOs were previously notified of outcomes via email.
Please contact the Research Help Centre on 1800 500 983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or assistance.