MRFF Coronavirus Research Response Grant Opportunities: extensions to closing dates
NHMRC has extended the closing dates for the following grant opportunities, following receipt of a number of extension requests:
- MRFF Coronavirus Research Response - 2020 Respiratory Medicine Research on COVID-19 Grant Opportunity
- MRFF Coronavirus Research Response - 2020 Antiviral Development for COVID-19 Grant Opportunity.
The revised closing date and time is 12 noon Tuesday 14 April 2020 (AEST)
How to qualify
To qualify for the extension applicants must by 10.00am Tuesday 7 April 2020 (AEST):
- Have commenced the application in Sapphire (note: any application commenced after 10.00am Tuesday 7 April 2020 (AEST) will be ineligible and will not be considered for funding.)
- Have provided the following information within the Sapphire application form:
- Application Details - Administering Institution, project synopsis and Plain English Summary.
- Research Classification - broad research area, fields of research, peer review areas, research keywords.
- Research Team – details of the Chief Investigator A (other than Relevant Background and expertise).
Please note that no further extensions to the closing dates for these grant opportunities will be granted.