Extension for MRFF Grant Opportunities closing on 5 February 2020
Due to a technical issue with RGMS, NHMRC is providing an extension for applications to all Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) grant opportunities that were due to close at 5:00pm (ACT local time) on 5 February 2020.
The following MRFF grant opportunities will now close at 11:00 am (ACT local time) on 6 February 2020:
- MRFF - 2019 Neurological Disorders
- MRFF - 2019 Reproductive Cancers
- MRFF - 2019 Rare Cancers, Rare Diseases and Unmet Need
- MRFF - 2019 Childhood Brain Cancer
- MRFF - 2019 Endometriosis Research
- MRFF - 2019 Suicide Prevention
- MRFF - 2019 Ovarian Cancer Research
- MRFF - 2019 Mental Health Pharmacogenomics
- MRFF - 2019 Preventative and Public Health Research
- MRFF - 2019 Primary Health Care Research
- MRFF - 2019 Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research
- MRFF - 2019 Tackling AMR and DR-TB in Pacific Island Countries
This technical issue does not affect applications already submitted to NHMRC for the above grant opportunities.
Please contact the NHMRC Research Help Centre for assistance via email@example.com.