European Union 2021 Horizon Europe topics for funding in 2022
The European Union (EU) has advertised the 2021 funding calls for its Horizon Europe program. NHMRC is considering supporting the topics below to enable Australian researchers to form collaborations with EU partners.
Topics under consideration are:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-STAYHLTH-01-02: Towards a molecular and neurobiological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-ENVHLTH-02-02: Indoor air quality and health
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-01: Improved supportive, palliative, survivorship and end-of-life care of cancer patients
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-04: Clinical validation of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for treatment and care
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-07: Personalised medicine and infectious diseases: understanding the individual host response to viruses (e.g. SARS-CoV-2)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-CARE-05-01: Enhancing quality of care and patient safety
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-01: Smart medical devices and their surgical implantation for use in resource-constrained settings
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-02: Next generation advanced therapies to treat highly prevalent and high burden diseases with unmet medical needs.
Interested parties should refer to GrantConnect for further information.
NHMRC will provide confirmation of support for these topics at a later date.