NHMRC anticipates releasing funding outcomes under strict embargo for the following schemes by the afternoon of Thursday 22 August 2019:
- Investigator Grants;
- Centres of Research Excellence;
- Partnership Projects 2018 PRC3; and
- Development Grants.
CIAs and relevant RAOs will be notified of outcomes via email. The generation of emails is an automated process which may take several hours given the volume of notification emails to be released. As such, CIAs may not receive their notification email for several hours after outcomes have been made available in RGMS, however their outcome documentation will be available under the ‘Results and Rebuttals’ tab as soon as it has been released by NHMRC.
Strict embargo remains in place until after the grants have been announced. A definition of ‘under embargo’ can be found here.
Please note that the strict embargo remains in place for the following previously released schemes:
- MRFF Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Program – Round 1
- MRFF Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Program – Round 2
- MRFF International Clinical Trial Collaborations (ICTC) Program 18.1
- MRFF Keeping Australians Out of Hospital Grant Opportunity
Please contact the Research Help Centre on 1800 500 983 or email email@example.com for further information or assistance.