The Minister for Health, the Hon. Greg Hunt MP, has announced the outcomes of the following grant opportunities:
- Investigator Grants;
- MRFF Investigator Grants – Genomics Health Futures Mission
- Centres of Research Excellence;
- Partnership Projects Peer Review Cycle 3 for 2018; and
- Development Grants.
The embargo on results for the above schemes has accordingly been lifted. RAOs are requested to pass this information to the relevant Chief Investigators and their respective media and communication teams within their institutions.
Please note that the strict embargo remains in place for the following previously released schemes:
- MRFF Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Program – Round 1
- MRFF Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Program – Round 2
- MRFF International Clinical Trial Collaborations (ICTC) Program 18.1
Strict embargo for the above schemes remains in place until after the grants have been announced. A definition of ‘under embargo’ can be found here.
Please contact the Research Help Centre on 1800 500 983 or email for further information or assistance.