Please note the information on this page has been provided for historical reference purposes only.
These Scholarships will be awarded to provide funding for research in areas of particular relevance relating to the health and well being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
To apply for a Training Scholarship for Indigenous Health Research please follow the steps outlined below:
- Review the Funding rules, in particular the eligibility requirements and use of funds;
- Review the Instruction Booklet, which contains detailed information on how to answer the questions on the application form;
- Complete the Application form; and
- Submit your completed application to your administering institution.
- Training Scholarships for Indigenous Health Research - Flyer (PDF, 36KB)
- Multi-Use Referee Report
The following Multi-Use Referee Report is to be completed and submitted via email to NHMRC.Referee.CARSS@nhmrc.gov.au
- Combined Scoring Matrix (PDF, 69KB)
- Attachment A (RTF, 16KB)
- Attachment A (PDF, 40KB)
- Institutional Approval Form for Experiments on Humans (RTF, 21KB)
- Institutional Approval Form for Experiments on Humans (PDF, 14KB)
- Institutional Approval Form for Experiments on Animals (RTF, 16KB)
- Institutional Approval Form for Experiments on Animals (PDF, 130KB)
- Attachment 3 - Equal Employment Opportunity Details (RTF, 20KB)
- Attachment 3 - Equal Employment Opportunity Details (PDF, 16KB)
Page last updated on 1 September 2014