Emerging issues in health and health research.
- Complementary and alternative medicines
- Wind Farms and human health
- Electronic cigarettes
- Health effects of water fluoridation
- Lead exposure and health affects in Australia
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parenting and child social and emotional wellbeing
Genetics and human health
A repository for human genetics resources and information developed by NHMRC.
NHMRC is committed to improving the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. This commitment covers all aspects of NHMRC's mandate: support for health and medical research, fostering health and medical research ethics, and fostering the development of consistent health standards.
Talking with your health professional
A statement summarising the concept of shared decision making and its use in practice. NHMRC’s Health Care Committee oversaw the development of the statement.
Information and advice on topics to help you stay healthy.
Page last updated on 21 May 2015