Emerging issues in health and health research.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Climate Change
- Complementary and alternative medicines
- Lead exposure and health affects in Australia
- Naltrexone implants
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Testing for Prostate Cancer
- Use of Thermal Imaging for Early Breast Cancer Detection
- Wind Farms and human health
Genetics and human health
A repository for human genetics resources and information developed by NHMRC.
NHMRC is committed to improving the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. This commitment covers all aspects of NHMRC's mandate: support for health and medical research, fostering health and medical research ethics, and fostering the development of consistent health standards.
Shared Decision Making
A statement summarising the concept of shared decision making and its use in practice. NHMRC’s Health Care Committee oversaw the development of the statement.
Information and advice on topics to help you stay healthy.
Page last updated on 7 January 2015