- research funding opportunities;
- applying for grants, including opening and closing dates;
- administering grants;
- peer review policies and guidelines;
- using NHMRC’s Research Grants Management System (RGMS);
Simply select an area of interest for more information, or contact the RHC for assistance:
Phone: 1800 500 983 (or +61 2 6217 9451 for international callers)
The RHC's current opening hours are as follows:
- Open 9am to 5pm AEST Monday to Friday.
Need help with RGMS?
Many common queries have a simple answer which can be found online here. More detailed guides are available in the RGMS library, which can be accessed once you log in.
To minimise unexpected downtimes and provide predictability, NHMRC has established fixed RGMS maintenance windows between 6am and 9am every Tuesday and Thursday. Please try again later if you are unable to login during these times.
Where significant system outages occur outside of these windows, NHMRC will issue an RAO Alert, place notices on the RGMS login page and broadcast details on Twitter (@NHMRC).