In keeping with NHMRC's commitment to open access to research findings, and to enable public access to Australian Government funding information, the attached datasets provide summary reports of the results of NHMRC funded research, as provided by the investigators.
Download the dataset
- All Available End of Grant Report Summaries 2000 to 2009 (15.6MB)
- Summary of Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia research reports (380kb)
- Summary of Arthritis research reports (835kb)
- Summary of Asthma research reports (496kb)
- Summary of Cancer research reports (3.8MB)
- Summary of Cardiovascular Disease research reports (2.1MB)
- Summary of Diabetes research reports (993kb)
- Summary of Indigenous health research reports (515kb)
- Summary of Injury research reports (412kb)
- Summary of Mental Health research reports (1.1MB)
- Summary of Obesity research reports (523kb)
There are currently more than 3000 End of Grant Reports available in the NHMRC’s electronic database. The latest version of the lay summaries and research outcomes information forms the basis of the website information. The information contained in the research achievements summary reports available here include:
- the lay summary provided by the investigators from their grant applications (where available);
- media summary of research outcomes as reported by the investigators through their end-of-grant reports; and
- any potential future outcomes indicated by the investigators.
While the NHMRC will endeavor to ensure that minor spelling and formatting errors are corrected, we will not otherwise change the text of any documents unless advised to by the investigators.
Investigators involved in the research may wish to review their original input and make changes to improve the presentation of the information. In this case, they should forward any changes they wish to make to email@example.com.
The material contained on this site is made available to assist researchers, administering institutions and the general public in searching for NHMRC Grant funding information.
The Commonwealth accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring through the download and/or usage of these data. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.