In keeping with NHMRC's commitment to open access to research findings, and to enable public access to Australian Government funding information, the attached datasets provide summary reports of the results of NHMRC funded research, as provided by the investigators. All available End of Grant Reports held electronically by the NHMRC for grants ending between 2004 and 2012 are included.
There are currently more than 5700 End of Grant Reports available in the NHMRC’s electronic database. The latest version of the lay summaries and research outcomes information forms the basis of the website information. The information contained in the research achievements summary reports available here include:
- the lay summary provided by the investigators from their grant applications (where available);
- media summary of research outcomes as reported by the investigators through their end-of-grant reports; and
- any potential future outcomes indicated by the investigators.
Download the dataset
- All Available End of Grant Report Summaries 2004-2012 (DOCX, 12.7MB)
- Summary of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal conditions research reports (DOCX, 1.2MB)
- Summary of Asthma research reports (DOCX, 817KB)
- Summary of Cancer research reports (DOCX, 4.8MB)
- Summary of Cardiovascular Disease research reports (DOCX, 3.3MB)
- Summary of Dementia research reports (DOCX, 716KB)
- Summary of Diabetes research reports (DOCX, 1.7MB)
- Summary of Indigenous health research reports (DOCX, 775KB)
- Summary of Injury research reports (DOCX, 1.5MB)
- Summary of Mental Health research reports (DOCX, 1.8MB)
- Summary of Obesity research reports (DOCX, 994KB)
Number of Reports available as at 30 Jun 2013
- All Grants – 5727
- Arthritis - 267
- Asthma - 175
- Cancer - 1213
- Cardiovascular disease - 820
- Dementia - 157
- Diabetes - 410
- Indigenous Health - 171
- Injury - 359
- Mental Health - 376
- Obesity - 222
Note to investigators
While the NHMRC will endeavor to ensure that minor spelling and formatting errors are corrected, we will not otherwise change the text of any documents unless advised to by the investigators.
Investigators involved in the research may wish to review their original input and MAY make changes to improve the presentation of the information. In this case, they should forward any changes they wish to make to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The material contained on this site is made available to assist researchers, administering institutions and the general public in searching for NHMRC Grant funding information.
The Commonwealth accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring through the download and/or usage of these data. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.