This section of the site contains a range of information on applying for research funding provided by the NHMRC.
Open Grant Rounds
Budget Mechanisms for NHMRC Research Funding
The budget mechanisms will assist NHMRC grant applicants in the preparation of the budget component of their grant application.
Research Support grants aim to provide funding to support the research undertaken to promote the health of all Australians.
- Centres of Research Excellence (CRE)
- Development Grants
- Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD)
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Partnership Centres
- Partnership Projects
- Program Grants
- Project Grants
- NHMRC - EU Collaborative Research Grants
- NHMRC – CIRM Collaborative Research Grants
- NHMRC / A*STAR Joint Grant Call for Research - Utilising Integrative Technologies to Combat Emerging Infectious Disease
Infrastructure Support grants aim to provide funding to support the infrastructure required to complete health and medical research in Australia.
People Support grants and fellowships provide funding to support the people required to complete health and medical research in Australia.
Urgent and Targeted Calls for Research