NHMRC’s Administering Institution policy
The current NHMRC Administering Institution Policy was released on 4 February 2011. The Policy contains information about the categories of institutions which will be considered for approval as an NHMRC Administering Institution. Administering Institutions must demonstrate that they meet all relevant criteria and may be asked to provide additional documentation to support an application for approval.
- NHMRC Administering Institution Policy 2011 (PDF, 202KB)
- Administering Institution Policy FAQs (PDF, 33KB)
- Clarification regarding employment of CIAs - 21 December 2011 (PDF, 342KB)
- Further clarification regarding employment of CIAs – 5 January 2012 (PDF, 125KB)
Potential applicants are encouraged to contact NHMRC to discuss their application before submitting their application and associated documentation.
All Institutions that wish to administer NHMRC grants must apply using the current application process.
- NHMRC Administering Institution Registration Application Instructions (PDF, 40KB)
- NHMRC Administering Institution Application Form (PDF, 2.03MB)
NHMRC approved Administering Institutions
- Register of NHMRC Administering Institutions - April 2014 (PDF, 34KB)
- Register of NHMRC Administering Institutions - April 2014 (DOCX, 64KB)
Contact for further information
Please direct any enquiries regarding the Administering Institutions to:
Research Administration Section
P: 1800 223 391 or 02 6217 9050
Archived for Reference